We are facilitating creating a community process so individuals, groups, and families can sit down together and create useful or decorative products.
The community weaves recycled materials like T-shirt twine and other strong materials, into useful and attractive products, such as hammocks, hats, hanging planters, shades, and bags.
Our idea evolved out of our childhood craft experience and joined with our desire to do something useful that can connect people. It became a design tool on the macro level.
Meet the Team
Marianne Levin, Founder
- Greeting cards of landscapes and pet portraits sold by Changing Hands Bookstore – Tempe and Purple Lizard Boutique, AZ (2015, 2016)
- Chalk painting at Via Colori Festival, Scottsdale Arts District (Oct. 2008)
- “Plarn” and yarn contributions to the Hyperbolic Crochet Reef Project, at The Gallery at Scottsdale Civic Center Library (April 2007)
- Murals in private collections and doctors’ offices (Phoenix, AZ)
- Commercial tight renderings of original jewelry designs; carved wax models New York City, New Mexico, and Arizona (pre–2007)
- Constructive Anatomy, Life Drawing, Oil Painting (Art Students League, New York City)
- Lawrence Kallenberg: Design and Wax Model Making (Fashion Institute of New York, New York City)
- Valerie Tolliver and Allura Westly: Watercolor (Phoenix, AZ)
- Gini Heywood: Oil Painting (Phoenix, AZ)
Randy Sanders, Chief Instigating Officer (CIO)
AutoCAD draftsman and 3D Visualization specialist, inventive punster
- 32,000+ hours 2D cd AutoCAD Production work
- More than 11 years in architectural offices
- 3D modeling and visualization, presentation work, and animation